Pandora Hero League


 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   17th August 2008, 5:04 am

If you like Pandora and want to join the league, please provide the following information:

IGN (in-game-nick)

No of hours played in a week

Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT)

Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state.

Are you french and/or Shaolin (Y/N)

Is this your main character

Your level

How did you hear of Pandora

Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state


You can reply to this post and answer the questions. The code verification is a bit annoying so make sure you copy your post before posting, incase it doesnt work out.


Last edited by Hasnain on 15th November 2008, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
Lil C
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   10th October 2008, 10:17 am

IGN: -LoveFire-
Clan: LoB
Is this your main character: Yes
Your level: RL3
How did you hear of Pandora: Seen alot of people on the server, and heard alot of good things about it, i also read on forum^^
Do you have any friends at Pandora? Sadly no Sad
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   10th October 2008, 11:31 am

contact JuGReeZy ingame Smile

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
The one
Guest



PostSubject: hummmm   15th October 2008, 8:06 am

okies so a birdie told me to come visit ^^ tweetebooooo tweet ^^ and i awaiting approval i would hope you all would still remember the only toukichoo there is Smile will talk to ya all once i approved ^^
Back to top Go down
Eboshi

avatar

Male Number of posts : 67
Age : 33
Location : The South Seas
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   15th October 2008, 6:59 pm

The one wrote:
okies so a birdie told me to come visit ^^ tweetebooooo tweet ^^ and i awaiting approval i would hope you all would still remember the only toukichoo there is Smile will talk to ya all once i approved ^^

please approve this lady's application, hasna Smile (if she had regged that is)

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QinKai

avatar

Male Number of posts : 61
Age : 31
Location : France - Paris
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 3:17 am

Ahoy Touki! ^^
Make sure you registered tho, you're posting as guest atm ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 8:16 am

Eboshi wrote:
The one wrote:
okies so a birdie told me to come visit ^^ tweetebooooo tweet ^^ and i awaiting approval i would hope you all would still remember the only toukichoo there is Smile will talk to ya all once i approved ^^

please approve this lady's application, hasna Smile (if she had regged that is)

thanks ^^

touki has been activated ;D

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
touki

avatar

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : France
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: hey all   16th October 2008, 10:47 am

yes i registered and now activated ^^ i feel so special btw feld says hihi and will reg soon Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 11:59 am

touki wrote:
yes i registered and now activated ^^ i feel so special btw feld says hihi and will reg soon Wink

hehe nice and welcome to the forums...love ur avatar cyclops ....i see u spamed most of the sections already hehehe xD

let the number of posts race begin!!!! bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
touki

avatar

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : France
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 3:21 pm

Hasnain wrote:
touki wrote:
yes i registered and now activated ^^ i feel so special btw feld says hihi and will reg soon Wink

hehe nice and welcome to the forums...love ur avatar cyclops ....i see u spamed most of the sections already hehehe xD

let the number of posts race begin!!!! bounce bounce bounce

tyty yeah i spammmed had to throw the touki scent all over the boards ^^ and yeah i like that avie suits my personality for those that know me would tell you lol i will keep peekin on here and keep updated on the new Ádragon gossip and whoas maybe i might even log in havent in awhile it about time Ádragon got some more touki trouble muuuuwwaaaaahhhhhh Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
touki

avatar

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : France
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 3:21 pm

QinKai wrote:
Ahoy Touki! ^^
Make sure you registered tho, you're posting as guest atm ^^
sends you huggles qinny missed ya ur sorry behind alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerrylee

avatar

Male Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 5:01 pm

welcome touki, don't forget my shiny head^^. Missed u too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 5:06 pm

Jerrylee wrote:
welcome touki, don't forget my shiny head^^. Missed u too!

hahahahha

ur a baldie!!!!! :X suicide

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
Jerrylee

avatar

Male Number of posts : 164
Age : 46
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   16th October 2008, 5:15 pm

mmmm.........of course........duh........SHAOLIN^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eboshi

avatar

Male Number of posts : 67
Age : 33
Location : The South Seas
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   17th October 2008, 3:29 pm

why are you guys spamming the recruitment section?! scratch

back inside! NOW! rant






p.s.
Hasna, are you back already?! Evil or Very Mad



XOXOX
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   17th October 2008, 4:36 pm

Eboshi wrote:
why are you guys spamming the recruitment section?! scratch

back inside! NOW! rant






p.s.
Hasna, are you back already?! Evil or Very Mad



XOXOX

yep im back EBooooooooooo XD XD

and yes ur right..... if u want ill clean up some of the msgs ;D

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
Sirrea
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   21st October 2008, 11:21 am

IGN : Sirrea

No of hours played in a week: no idea, almost daily online with 5+h/day

Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT) : WT

Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state. : i am refuse to let you know this info, because i dont remember the clan name but i can guarante with you i am not a clan hop

Are you french and Shaolin (Y/N) : no

Is this your main character : yes

Your level : RC1 (as at the time i post this)

How did you hear of Pandora : Lion roar of the gz for inrease lvl

Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state : no

ps : i am a semi noob as play 1 month in this game before and left and now i play it again
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   21st October 2008, 1:28 pm

hmmm ur RC1 and ur being so cautious about telling us about ur prev band?

that info is kinda imp....nevermind.....

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
DreamAng
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 4:45 am

IGN (in-game-nick)

DreamAng3l

No of hours played in a week

Can`t count , to many Smile
Clan (LoB, Shaolin, WT)

Shaolin-Exorcist Monk
Were you a member of a previous band/League? If yes, please state.

Yes , Romanian Drinkers.
Are you french and Shaolin (Y/N)

No , but Know to read it , and speak it a bit Razz
Is this your main character

Yes.
Your level

Fd 11
How did you hear of Pandora

Acclaim forum
Do you have any friends at Pandora? If yes, please state

Willing to make friends.
Back to top Go down
Sirrea
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 6:16 am

not because i dont want to tell but it is...i dont remember the band name, i was in there for some h and left cos of the inactive and bored when i have no one to talk with
Back to top Go down
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 6:58 am

Retribution and DG leaders plz take note...

lol, ive seen DreamAng3l in bp Razz

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
Sirrea
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 8:57 am

same to me, i need the answer that i am approve or not.
Back to top Go down
Feldegas
Guest



PostSubject: hihi ppl :p   22nd October 2008, 10:25 am

ahoy!

Ok out of direct order by my lovely wife i am summoned to apply here:p

As jerry n turtle n xiao can already tell you we reinstalled the game so runnnnnnnn^^

Oh bounce emotes rant i like emotes What a Face
Back to top Go down
Feldegas
Guest



PostSubject: mmm   22nd October 2008, 10:26 am

yes i know i forgot my T

nolly wouldnt forgive that :p
Back to top Go down
touki

avatar

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : France
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 10:35 am

Feldegas wrote:
yes i know i forgot my T

nolly wouldnt forgive that :p
no you didnt i am your T lol hugs and kisses and hasn approve him slowpoke by order of queen touki queen lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eboshi

avatar

Male Number of posts : 67
Age : 33
Location : The South Seas
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   22nd October 2008, 4:32 pm

@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).


Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   23rd October 2008, 1:41 am

Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).


Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

DreamAng3l is in..... im deleting his after-posts

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
touki

avatar

Female Number of posts : 27
Location : France
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   23rd October 2008, 5:48 am

Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).


Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

DreamAng3l is in..... im deleting his after-posts

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...

please be advised hasn is gonna become a delete master ^^ ooohhhh nooooo we are sooo scared now lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hasnain
Admin
avatar

Male Number of posts : 603
Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   23rd October 2008, 10:50 am

touki wrote:
Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).


Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

DreamAng3l is in..... im deleting his after-posts

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...

please be advised hasn is gonna become a delete master ^^ ooohhhh nooooo we are sooo scared now lmao

thats hasna to u missy Razz

_________________
Kill 1 man: you are a murderer. Kill 10 men: You are a monster. Kill 100: You are a hero. Kill 10,000: LVL UP!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pandora.usersboard.net
Feldegast



Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   23rd October 2008, 11:28 am

knock knock

@T xoxoxo

@ ebo AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

@ has nah:p

@ me ur so great Smile
Hasnain wrote:
touki wrote:
Hasnain wrote:
Eboshi wrote:
@Sirrea:
Please contact Hasnain/ApophisGod ingame for the invite, ok? ^_~

@DreamAng:
It's better you contact our Jerrylee for the invite (he's online most of the time afaik).


Tell them the Ebo has told you both to get you on board. (that's if they haven't read this post yet...) i suggest if you can't contact them during weekdays, weekends would be the best time especially during 2x exp events. Enjoy! cheers

@Felde
BOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!! (that's all!)
i hope you had a special hiding place for that cute lovely princess! i've already sent my army of gnomes to get her!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!! Pokey-pokey Zoe! Twisted Evil

Pandora is full (already hehe xD).... btw Ebo, we need some cleaning up to do, plz look into topic of Pandora band....

Retribution should take charge ...of Sirrea, i already sent this guy a pigeon yesterday

DreamAng3l is in..... im deleting his after-posts

also.... i can delete all posts in this except entries and acceptance posts... plz advise...

please be advised hasn is gonna become a delete master ^^ ooohhhh nooooo we are sooo scared now lmao

thats hasna to u missy Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.   

Back to top Go down
 
Recruitment. No Need to register. Please post here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD):
» Post yourself in real life!
» PYP! (Post Your Picture!)
» Mandatory Recruitment!
» Post yourself!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hero League :: Important Information :: ReadMe & Recruitment-
Jump to: